Black Manta is built and designed by divers for divers, She is not the most luxury boat but she is a very new, strong, stable, comfortable, and designed specifically for diving.
BLACK MANTA ITINERARY
Here an example of "Black Manta" a route journey 6 Days / 5 Night liveaboard trip, This is only an overview of the programs we offer, this route may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
6 Days "L Bajo - Komodo - L Bajo" Liveaboard with Black Manta
- Day 1 : Labuan Bajo - North Komodo | Sebayor - Mini wall (2x Dives)
- Day 2 : North Komodo | Crystal rock - Castle rock - Tatawa island (4x Day Dives + 1x Night Dive)
- Day 3 : South Komodo | Manta Alley - Cannibal Rock - Torpedo - Yellow Wall (4x Dives)
- Day 4 : Central Komodo Padar island - PillarSteen (4x Dives)
- Day 5 : Central Komodo | Batu Bolong - Bonsa Rock (2x Dives + 1x Tracking Komodo Dragon)
- Day 6 : Check Out Boat @ Labuan Bajo
Day 1: LABUAN BAJO – SEBAYOR - MINI WALL
- Pickup from Labuan bajo airport, Check in Black Manta, Welcome drink, Briefing and lunch.
- Check dive at Pulau Sabayor Mini Wall, followed by sunset or night dive.
Day 2: NORTH KOMODO | CRYSTAL ROCK - TATAWA ISLAND - MAKASSAR REEF (4x Dives, 1x Night dive optional)
- Have a walk and take a closer look at the Legendary Komodo Dragons on Komodo Island
- Afterwards, diving at the world heritage site of Pink Beach / Pantai Merah (dive 2x) and night-dive if possible.
Day 3: SOUTH KOMODO | MANTA ALLEY - CANNIBAL ROCKTORPEDO POINT - YELLOW WALL
- Dive at the most spectacular dive spot " Batu Bolong ", another extremely good dive-spot " Tatawa" and hoping to see and dive with the Manta-Rays at Pante Makassar.
Day 4: CENTRAL KOMODO | PADAR ISLAN - PILLARSTEEN
- Dive or snorkeling at Crystal Rock, which is known as one of the most popular dive spots. Castle Rock sometimes also has surprises and Light-House is a must.
Day 5: CENTRAL KOMODO | BATU BOLONG - BONSA ROCK
- Dive at Sabolo Island. Last dive at 11 am.
- Then sailing to the well known Waecicu Beach. Leave a piece of you in reflection of your coral reef plantation as an environmental commitment to our coral reef garden in PLataran Karangan Private Beach (coral reef plantation will be provided).
- Snorkeling, light massaging or just relaxing at your own option while waiting for the unforgettable beautiful sunset at the 200 metres long PLataran Waecicu Private Beach.
- Refreshment and lunch will be provided onboard while in the evening BBQ Dinner will be served by our warm staff at the unforgettable Waecicu Beach.
Day 6: LABUANBAJO - CHECK OUT BOAT
- After breakfast walking through fisherman's port of Labuan Bajo.
- At about 10:30 a.m. transfer to the airport.
Please don't hesitate to Contact us for availabilities, prices, and all your questions. we will be very happy
to help you to find best suit of your liveaboard in indonesia
komodo Liveaboard Diving
Phone: +62361-282664 /8474102
Send Inquiry | Book Now!