:: Retno - Indonesia
Kami seneng banget dengan pelayarannya. Cheng Ho kapal yang romantis. Awak kapalnya sangat ramah, suka membantu dan profesional. Suasana di perairan Komodo sangat indah dan romantis. Alam lautnya cantik sekali khususnya pengalaman melihat manta dan kura-kura. Trekking Komodo di Pulau Rinca sangat menyenangkan, rangernya ramah, berhati2, mencintai alam, dan mengerti betul kondisi wilayahnya. Formalitas dengan aparat setempat juga sangat kooperatif.
Kekurangan yang sangat mencolok adalah pulau2nya (kecuali Pasir Merah) sangat kotor dengan sampah2 plastik. Tapi secara keseluruhan semua peserta sangat terkesan dengan pelayaran itu. Lain waktu kalau kami punya kesempatan membawa rombongan lagi akan minta Cheng Ho lagi, mungkin ke perairan Gili saja ya, yang dekat dan cantik juga.
Cheng Ho is a luxury vessel designed for 20 people. She based in benoa harbour Bali and operates regularly for Bali and Komodo expedition 7 Days and 6 nights.
CHENG HO ITINERARY
Here an example of "Cheng Ho" a route journey 7 Days / 6 Night liveaboard trip, This is only an overview of the programs we offer, this route may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
7 Days "L Bajo - Komodo - L Bajo" Liveaboard with Cheng Ho
- Day 1 : Labuan Bajo - Sabolan (2x Day Dives)
- Day 2 : Gili Lawa Laut - Gili Lawa Darat (3x Day Dives + 1x Night Dive)
- Day 3 : Sangeang - Banta island (3x day dives + 1x night dive)
- Day 4 : Tora Longkoy - Padar - Lohoksera (3x Day Dives + 1x Night Dive)
- Day 5 : Tatawa Besar - Tatawa Kecil (3x day dives + 1x night dive)
- Day 6 : Pink Beach - Komodo Island (1x Tracking + 2x day dives)
- Day 7 : Back to Labuan Bajo
DAY 1: LABUAN BAJO - SABOLAN (2x Day Dive)
- Start from Labuan Bajo airport, you will be transferred to the harbor to meet Cheng Ho boat.
- Welcome drinks will be offered. Cabin allocation and ship orientation will take place before depart to Sabolan for check dive.
DAY 2: GILI LAWA LAUT - GILI LAWA DARAT (3x Day Dives + 1x Night Dive)
- Arrive early in the morning around the bay of Gili Lawa, an outstanding diving location in this region, which will includes the sea mound and the drift diving of the point. A few dive points such as GPS Point and Crystal Bomie will leave you the opportunity to spot napoleon wrasse, sharks as well as turtles. Stunning corals and reefs will excite you on your full days diving in this area
DAY 3: SANGEANG - BANTA ISLAND (3x Day Dives + 1x Night Dive)
- The boat arrives early in the stunning volcanic island, Sangeang
- Sea Safari 6 welcomes you to enjoy the half days of diving at the one of the best dive site in the island.
- Lunch will be served onboard while the boat sailing toward to Banta Island for another afternoon and night dive. We will then proceed to Rinca and Nusa Kode
DAY 4: TORA LONGKOY - PADAR - LOHOKSERA (3x Day Dives + 1x Night Dive)
- Arrive in Toro Longkoi. Here, one of the well-known dive sites is ‘Manta Ale’, located in the south west of Komodo. This is a home to famous manta cleaning station. This area is excellent wide-angle opportunity as the topography of this island is facing towards the wide-open Indian Ocean. The three rocks between this deep bay is all covered by multicolor of soft coral and hard coral garden, leather coral, shark and number of large fish with many different species such as Jack, Tuna, Napoleon, Barracuda, and many other schools of fish. During the season of October – November, you have a golden opportunity to snorkel and dive with Manta as they circle around you. This site is entitled with the most active area in Komodo.
- Next will be in Padar, Pillarsteen is also known as ‘Pillar Rock’. This site is identified by a tiny pinnacle, just off the southern tip of Small Island east of Padar’s southern point. In honor to its designation on our old Dutch map. There are good caves at about 40 meters. Visibility averaged 10-12 meters.
- Then night dive in Lohoksera. After night dive and dinner, we proceed to Tatawa Island
DAY 5: TATAWA BESAR - TATAWA KECIL (3x Day Dive + 1x Night Dive)
- In the morning, after light breakfast, we begin with diving in Tatawa Besar and Kecil. The prevailing current, north or south, will dictate where you enter at the main dive site of Tatawa Besar. Turtles seem to be everywhere and you can expect to see many as you navigate the site. Before you leave the currents behind watch out of the balcktip reef sharks, giant trevallies, great and black-tail barracudas. Manta Rays also make occasional guest appearances.
Also to the south of Tatawa Besar is Tatawa Kecil. It’s best to dive the west coast of this island to explore its vibrant shallow coral gardens full of anthias. Its caves and boulders are perfect harbours for larger groupers. There are also large schools of humpback snapper, titan triggerfish and the occasional orange-spotted trevally.
DAY 6: PINK BEACH - KOMODO ISLAND (1 Tracking/komodo encounter + 2x Day Dives)
- Cheng Ho boat anchors early in the morning in the famous Komodo Island.
- Before your encounter with Komodo Dragons, we will have 2 dives in surrounding area of Pink Beach. Lunch will be served onboard.
- After the dive, a park ranger will escort you across the island (about 4,5 km there and back ) to a viewing spot to safely watch the “ Komodo Dragons” at very close range.
- After this breathtaking encounter, the boat will sail to Labuan Bajo.
DAY 7 : LABUAN BAJO
- The ship will arrive in Labuan Bajo early in the morning.
- You will be served breakfast and afterwards prepare for disembarkation. And you will transferred to the airport to catch 1,5 hours domestic flight to Denpasar, Bali.
Please don't hesitate to Contact us for availabilities, prices, and all your questions. we will be very happy
to help you to find best suit of your liveaboard in indonesia
komodo Liveaboard Diving
Phone: +62361-282664 /8474102
Send Inquiry | Book Now!