Felicia is a Phinisi Buginese schooner boat made in 2006 designed by divers and intended for divers. Felicia offer you some great diving holiday on the "Felicia" by providing, the best diving spots, the best services with 4 dives daily if possible, cleanliness onboard, and last but not least a first class catering.
Here an example of "Felicia" a route journey 6 Days / 5 Night liveaboard trip, This is only an overview of the programs we offer, this route may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
6 Days "L Bajo - Komodo - L Bajo" Liveaboard with Felicia
- Day 1 : Labuan Bajo - Bidadari island (2x Dives)
- Day 2 : Bidadari island - Komodo Island / Pink beach (1x Tracking Komodo Dragon + 2x Day Dives + 1 Night Dive)
- Day 3 : Komodo - Batu bolong (3x Dives)
- Day 4 : Pante Makassar - Gili lawa (Diving or Snorkeling)
- Day 5 : Gili lawa - Sabolo - Waecicu (Diving + Beachcombing)
- Day 6 : Waecicu - Labuan Bajo
Day 1: DENPASAR – LABUAN BAJO – BIDADARI
- Transfer from airport at Labuan Bajo and boarding to sail from our Plataran Phinisi dock at about 10:30 a.m.
- Sailing to Bidadari Island and diving (2 times).
- In the evening, sailing to Loh Liang and experiencing our Phinisi's open moon deck
Day 2: BIDADARI – KOMODO – PINK BEACH
- Have a walk and take a closer look at the Legendary Komodo Dragons on Komodo Island
- Afterwards, diving at the world heritage site of Pink Beach / Pantai Merah (dive 2x) and night-dive if possible.
Day 3: KOMODO – BATU BOLONG
- Dive at the most spectacular dive spot " Batu Bolong ", another extremely good dive-spot " Tatawa" and hoping to see and dive with the Manta-Rays at Pante Makassar.
Day 4: PANTE MAKASSAR – GILI LAWA
- Dive or snorkeling at Crystal Rock, which is known as one of the most popular dive spots. Castle Rock sometimes also has surprises and Light-House is a must.
Day 5: GILI LAWA – SABOLO – WAECICU
- Dive at Sabolo Island. Last dive at 11 am.
- Then sailing to the well known Waecicu Beach. Leave a piece of you in reflection of your coral reef plantation as an environmental commitment to our coral reef garden in PLataran Karangan Private Beach (coral reef plantation will be provided).
- Snorkeling, light massaging or just relaxing at your own option while waiting for the unforgettable beautiful sunset at the 200 metres long PLataran Waecicu Private Beach.
- Refreshment and lunch will be provided onboard while in the evening BBQ Dinner will be served by our warm staff at the unforgettable Waecicu Beach.
Day 6: WAECICU – LABUANBAJO
- After breakfast walking through fisherman's port of Labuan Bajo.
- At about 10:30 a.m. transfer to the airport.
Please don't hesitate to Contact us for availabilities, prices, and all your questions. we will be very happy
to help you to find best suit of your liveaboard in indonesia
komodo Liveaboard Diving
Phone: +62361-282664 /8474102
Send Inquiry | Book Now!