:: Andrey Gorelov - Russia
Thank a lot to all the Komodo Cruises team!
Dewi - great manager and soul of the team!
Hugo and Igor - very professional diveguides and good guys
Mangguanna boat crew - very friendly and always ready to asssist.
Mangguanna - small and nice boat for the small group.
There was awesome Komodo liveaboard safary! Very comfjrtable boat. Good choise of the divesites. Good speedboat for the diving.
And..... AWESOME DIVING at Komodo National Park!!!
Sea Safari VI is a luxury vessel designed for 20 people. She based in benoa harbour Bali and operates regularly for Bali and Komodo expedition 7 Days and 6 nights.
SEA SAFARI VI SPECIFICATIONS
- Type : Phinisi Buginese Schooner
- Flag : INDONESIA
- Year built : Batulicin, 1999 - 2000
- Length : 35 Meter
- Breadth : 9.5 Meter
Tonnage : 189 GT
- Fuel tank capacity : ± 30 Ton
- Water tank capacity : ± 12 Ton
- Speed : ± 7 Knots/hour
- Main Engine : 1 unit DEUTZ 241 PK - 2300 RPM
- Auxilliary Engine I : 1 units MITSUBISHI type 6D15, 150 PK, 1500 RPM
Generator : Stamford 80 KVA, 1500 RPM
- Auxilliary Engine II : 1 unit PERKINS type TU 30122, 140 PK 1500 RPM
Generator : Stamford 60 KVA, 1500 RPM
- Auxilliary Engine III : 1 unit PERKIN'S type 14 KW, 1500 RPM
Generator : Leroy Contrimar 8.5 KVA, 1500 RPM
- Navigation : Radar, GPS Navigator (Satallite), Echo Sounder, Radio VHF, Radio SSB and Compass
- Safety : 2 units life raft, 2 units speed boat Yamaha Enduro, 30 ADL + 15 CHD life jackets, 12 Reading Buoy, Smoke detector in each room,
2 units Engine saving boats, Fire Hose, Fire Hydrant, CO2 & Powder
THE CABINS AND FACILITIES
10 guest cabins, 2 persons per cabin = 20 persons with private bathroom, basin, hot & cold shower and multi spilt air conditioner at each room which are :
- 03 (three) double bed rooms and 1 twin bed type in the upper deck
- 02 (two) double bed rooms type deckstate room in the middle deck
- 04 (four) double bed rooms type deluxe in the lower deck
- Restaurant with air conditioner, TV, DVD and Karaoke and 1 chiller show case with 1 glass door for fruits and soft drinks.
- Complete Scuba Diving equipment
- Snorkel, Jet Ski and Fishing equipment
- Guest kitchen with 6 door freezer which are 3 doors for vegetables/fruits and 3 doors for meat.
- Electricity 220V, Watermaker 6000 Liter per day, Satellite Phone and Nitrox.
Sea Safari 6 Gallery
Double Bed Cabin
Twin Bed Cabin
Saloon & Restaurant
SEA SAFARI VI ITINERARY
Here are few example of "Sea Safari VI" a route journey , This is only an overview of the programs we offer, this route may be subject to change depending on weather conditions.
7 Days "Bali - Komodo - Bali" Liveaboard with Sea Safari 6
- Day 1 : Benoa Bali - Nusa Lembongan (Cabin alocation + Diving + Snorkeling)
- Day 2 : Nara Bay, Lombok - Gili Meno (Forest and Village Tracking + Snorkeling)
- Day 3 : Satonda island (Diving + Snorkeling)
- Day 4 : Rinca - Komodo National Park - Pink beach (Beachcombing + Tracking Komodo + Snorkeling)
- Day 5 : Banta (Diving + Snorkeling)
- Day 6 : Moyo island (Diving + Snorkeling)
- Day 7 : Cruising Back to Bali
8 Days "Bali - Komodo - Bali" Liveaboard with Sea Safari 6
- Day 1 : Benoa, Bali (Check Dive)
- Day 2 : Moyo National Park (3x day dives)
- Day 3 : Komodo N. Park, Banta and Rinca island (3x day dives + 1x night dive)
- Day 4 : Komodo N. Park, Nusa Kode (1x tracking + 2x day dives + 1x night dive)
- Day 5 : Tora Longkoy - Padar - Lohoksera (3x day dives + 1x night dive)
- Day 6 : North Komodo, Gili Lawa area (3x day dives)
- Day 7 : Satonda island (2x day dives)
- Day 8 : Cruise back to Bali
Click here for detail 8 days / 7 nights liveaboard with sea safari 6
SEA SAFARI 6 SCHEDULES
- Full-board accommodation and meals
- Tea/coffe and Spring water
- Transfer to/from airport/major hotel in Kuta, Sanur and Nusa Dua only
- Certified Divemaster
- Certified Tour Guided
- Use of Snorkeling and Fishing Gear
- Cruise Accident Insurance
- Harbor and Anchor fees and Tax
Please don't hesitate to Contact us for availabilities, prices, and all your questions. we will be very happy
to help you to find best suit of your liveaboard in indonesia
komodo Liveaboard Diving
Phone: +62361-282664 /8474102
Send Inquiry | Book Now!