SV Tambora proves that sailing and cruising on a traditional, beautiful wooden schooner does not mean compromises in terms of creaturely comforts. Tambora offers all luxury and amenities that you can imagine. At the same time, she makes away with many shortcomings frequently encountered on a dive liveaboard. Our luxury liveaboard Tambora has been designed, engineered and built from scratch around five core themes.
Dive Set up
Name of vessel : Tambora
- Type : Phinisi Buginese Schooner
- Flag : INDONESIA
- Year built : Batulicin, 1996
- Length : 33.15 Meter
- Breadth : 10.65 Meter
- Depth : 3.50 Meter
Tonnage : 253 GT
- Fuel tank capacity : +/- 50 Ton
- Water tank capacity : +/- 40 Ton
- Speed : +/- 7-8 Knots/hour
- Main Engine : 1 unit YANMAR - 6E 347 (6LA), 347 HP=259 KW, RPM 1720
- Auxilliary Engine I : 1 units MITSUBISHI 6D15 Generator : Marcon - 75KVA - 60KW, 1500 RPM
- Auxilliary Engine II : 1 unit FORD - 150 HP, 60 KVA Generator : MARKON 60 kw - 1500 RPM
- Auxilliary Engine III : 1 unit DEUTZ type F2L912, 20 hp, 14.5 KW Electromotor STAMFORD 12.5 KVA, 1500 RPM
- Navigation : Radar KODEN, Echo Sounder KODEN, GPS Navigator FURUNO, EPIRB, Satellite, Radio SSB, Radio VHF, Compass.
- Safety : 2 units speed boat Yamaha Enduro 2 units engine life saving boat 2 units Inflatable life raft 80 life jackets, 12 units Reading Buoy Smoke detector in each room Fire distinguiser, Fire Hose, Fire Hydrant, CO2 & Powder
THE CABINS AND FACILITIES
14 guest cabins = 24 person with private bathroom, basin, hot & cold shower and multi spilt air conditioner at each room which are :
- 06 (six) double bed room type in the lower and upper deck
- 04 (four) twin bed room type in the lower deck
- 04 (four) single bed room type in the middle deck
- Restaurant with air conditioner, TV and DVD and 1 chiller show case with 1 glass door for soft drink and fruits.
- Guest kitchen with 6 door freezer which are 3 doors for vegetables/fruits and 3 doors for meat.
- Electricity 220V, Watermaker 6000 Liter per day, Nitrox, Satellite Phone
Double Bed Cabin
Single Bed Cabin
Twin Bed Cabin
Here an example of Cheng Ho's a route journey , this route may be subject to change depending on weather conditions at the time.
7 Days / 6 Nights Komodo Liveaboard with Tambora
- Day 1 : North Komodo (Night @ Gili Lawa Darat)
- Day 2 : North Komodo (Night @ Karang Makassar Mooring)
- Day 3 : Central Komodo (Night @ Pantai Merah Mooring)
- Day 4 : North Komodo (Night @ Gili Lawa Darat)
- Day 5 : North Komodo (Night @ Karang Makassar Mooring)
- Day 6 : Central Komodo (Night @ Pantai Merah Mooring)
- Day 7 : Central Komodo (Night @ Pantai Merah Mooring)
Please don't hesitate to Contact us for availabilities, prices, and all your questions. we will be very happy
to help you to find best suit of your liveaboard in indonesia
komodo Liveaboard Diving
Phone: +62361-282664 /8474102
Send Inquiry | Book Now!