:: Oleg Lopatko - The Kyrgyz Republic
General Term and Conditions
I understand and acknowledge that my acceptance of diving services organized and conducted by Komodo Liveaboard is predicated on my assurance that I am physically fit to engage in open water scuba diving. I also confirm that I have sufficient ability in scuba diving and that I fully understand the risk of ocean diving. I am prepared to assume any and all risk associated with the sport of diving.
1. RESERVATIONS: Confirmation Deposit of 50 % is required within 10 days from reservation. Balance Payment (BP) is due in our bank account minimum 75 days prior to commencement of services. In case a booking is made within 75 days prior of departure, full payment is expected within 10 days from reservation
2. PAYMENTS: All rates are quoted net in US$ where applicable. The invoices sent abroad will be billed in US$ (but can be in Euro at current exchange rate upon request.) Prices may be changed without prior notice. Full balance by cash or ‘Telegraphic Transfer’ (net of charges) is due minimum 75 days before commencement of services.
3. Online Payment with Credit Card by Visa or Master: Online payment is the simplest and quickest way to settle your bill. We will send you a link which will direct you to online form where you will have to fill in your credit card details. It will be processed by DOKU (under license PT.Nusa Satu Inti Artha) as the online payment gateway.
Please note that Indonesian banking regulation requires all credit card transaction has to be made in Indonesian Rupiah.
4. CANCELLATIONS: A 200 US$ per person cancellation fee applies for cancellations up to 75 days prior to departure (for full boat charters different cancellation policy applies).There will be no refund for cancellations made within 75 days of departure. If Confirmation Deposit or Balance Payment does not reach Komodo Cruises within the said period, reservation can be cancelled / delayed / rescheduled or replaced without prior notice and without any refund of any payments (confirmation deposits) already made. Substitution of passengers is permitted.
5. ARRIVAL INFORMATION: 75 days prior to departure, guests are required to submit flight arrival / transfer and hotel information as well as any special dietary requests and request for rental gear.
6. TRAVEL INSURANCE is mandatory. Refunds are not given unless cancellation policy is adhered to. This includes factors beyond your control such as medical problem, airline problems, bad weather, cancellation due to late payments etc...
7. DISCHARGE OF LIABILITY: By confirming booking, the client understands that airline delays, unforeseen work or medical problems may cause cancellation of a trip. Compensation for trip cancellation or lost/damaged bags and/or equipment due to any reason must be claimed against travel insurance. Komodo Cruises will not accept liability or responsibility for damage and/or injury of any kind whatsoever including death and property damages arising out of or incidental to Komodo Cruises dive trips or related transfers and whether or not such damage and/or injury is caused by or has been contributed to by any negligence on the part of Komodo Cruises
8. MINIMUM DIVE EXPERIENCE: People joining dive trips should be licensed divers. We recommend to have advanced level diving with a minimum of 50 dives.
9. RENTAL EQUIPMENT: Divers agree to refund Komodo Cruises for any of their diving equipment lost or damaged whilst in their care. Guest's own equipment is the sole responsibility of the guest. Komodo Cruises maintains good upkeep of the diving equipment but takes no responsibility for any malfunctioning. With an equipment-check before every dive, each diver ensures that his own scuba-gear functions well. Misconduct or non-observance of regulations above and on board can lead to exclusion at any time from all activities organized by Komodo Cruises.
We believe we are the best people for that job, so please take a moment to send these few questions and let us get back to you right away. Komodo is waiting!
komodo Liveaboard Diving